PTC Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
PTC Club

A free club for PTC sites newbies and addicts!

You are not connected. Please login or register

:MUST READ FIRST! *Or face Permanent Ban Here!

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Admin

Admin
Admin
Admin

This is another way for you to earn at least one referral for the sites you are signed up on! Please [!Must Read!] guidelines below and the [Example] before posting!

What is "The Power of One"?

This club feature is similar to a Downline Builder. It is a way for everyone to get at least one referral on a website. You sign up to a PTC under someone's referral link and then you post your own referral link. The next person signs up under you, and so on. We cannot guarantee that this referral will be active... but I do hope that everyone of you will.

How to Use?

1- Search the board for a PTC you want to join.
If you cannot find a topic for the website you are looking for, join that website and then come back and request the site to be added here. Only admin can start new topics. (Must post request here.)

2- If the PTC is already in the downline builder, follow the CMI (count me in) Rule to join the site.

The CMI RULE

The CMI rule prevents two users signing up under the same person in the Downline Builder.

1. When you decide to join a site you post a reply saying:

CMI under {club username of the person you are joining under}

example: CMI under admin
CMI stands for COUNT ME IN and stops any other user from joining the site under the person you are joining under.

2. Next you go join the site under the person ahead of your post.

Important: Please try to be quick about registering. If you are having trouble registering come back and edit your post to say that so you are having trouble so you are not skipped.

example:
CMI under admin.. I am having trouble signing up bec my internet connection is slow.. will sign up asap!
3. You then come back after you have joined the site and edit your post to include the ref link so that the next person interested to join the site can sign up under you.

example:
CMI under admin
Next, please use: http://www.provide your own referral link here

Board Rules

:: - Do not lie about signing up under someone. If you are already registered on a PTC don't post your referral link after somebody else's post. If you are caught doing this, you will be banned from the downline builder forum. Posting multiple times your ref link in the same topic will have you permanently ban from the Club!

:: -
Search before you request for a site to be approved.

:: -
If you are requesting a new thread for a PTC that not already in the Downline Builder you should provide a brief description of the program (eg. 1c ads, $2 payout to AlertPay or PayPal... etc), followed by your referral link. Sites with adult content are not allowed.

https://ptcclub.forumotion.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum