PTC Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
PTC Club

A free club for PTC sites newbies and addicts!

You are not connected. Please login or register

IMPORTANT! Please READ This!

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1IMPORTANT! Please READ This! Empty IMPORTANT! Please READ This! Tue Sep 30, 2008 5:17 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin
Admin

Just want remind everyone that our Referral Link Exchanges board are for offers to exchange PTC sites. Meaning, if you post a site and somebody made an offer to trade referral links to their site, you have to respond to them. That is the purpose of Referral Link Exchanges... this is not an advestising board where you can post your PTC sites referral links and just leave it there..

Failure to comply will result to deletion of your posts.

Thanks,
Admin

https://ptcclub.forumotion.com

2IMPORTANT! Please READ This! Empty Re: IMPORTANT! Please READ This! Wed Oct 01, 2008 12:24 pm

TROI77

TROI77
Official Member
Official Member

I strongly AGREE, but why you deleted my post yesterday without any notice?
It is very important and urgent knowing that today is the Official Start of XTRABUX. They are having problem with REF's LIST POSTING and the possible way to retrieve "actual refs recruited" is to ask them with their USERNAME(s).
that is the very reason I POSTED SUCH CALL YESTERDAY, BUT UNFORTUNATELY YOU DELETED IT. Question

Well, this is your site, but atleast you somehow warned ME (or ALL MEMBERS IN THE NEAR FUTURE) before deleting our posts.

I just want to clear things up. Thanks Admin.

Even grateful,
troi77

3IMPORTANT! Please READ This! Empty Re: IMPORTANT! Please READ This! Wed Oct 01, 2008 12:36 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin
Admin

I did sent out a warning (within your own post and via pm)... sorry if it seems that even my warning was not seen by you... if it is really that urgent notice, you should have been able to check your own posting since yesterday when that warning was given... And for your kind info, that posting of yours was deleted just today and nobody replied to it anyway... you can ask around.

This is our club with Rules and rules must be followed w/out exception.

Thanks,
admin

4IMPORTANT! Please READ This! Empty Re: IMPORTANT! Please READ This! Wed Oct 01, 2008 12:42 pm

TROI77

TROI77
Official Member
Official Member

Thanks Admin.

Hindi po ba kayo nag register dun? Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Sad Sad Sad Sayang din yung mga refs.

Salamat po.

troi77

5IMPORTANT! Please READ This! Empty Re: IMPORTANT! Please READ This! Wed Oct 01, 2008 12:44 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin
Admin

TROI77 wrote:Thanks Admin.

Hindi po ba kayo nag register dun? Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Salamat po.

troi77
yup registered na ako at xtrabux on a ref exchange din via another forum =)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum